Created in 2001 as a forum
for public health institutes,
Today NNPHI convenes its members and partners at the local, state, and national levels in efforts to address critical health issues. Dedicated to the vision of improving public health through innovation, NNPHI is the national membership network committed to helping public health institutes (PHIs) promote and sustain improved health and wellness for all.
Support national public health system initiatives and strengthen PHIs to promote multi-sector activities resulting in measurable improvements of public health structures, systems, and outcomes.
Innovation-fostering PHIs across the nation collaborating to improve population health.
With a growing membership that includes both nationally recognized and emerging PHIs, NNPHI:
- fosters collaboration among NNPHI members and national, state, and local partners, leveraging their collective capacity to impact the public's health
- offers opportunities to share best practices and define PHI roles
- educates stakeholders about the value and evolving role of PHIs
- conducts teleconferences and an annual conference focusing on emerging health challenges
- publishes newsletters with PHI impact stories, funding opportunities, and upcoming events
- provides access to the e-Catalog, an online searchable database of NNPHI resources and tools
Learn More About NNPHI
New Orleans Office
1515 Poydras Street, Suite 1490
New Orleans, LA 70112
Washington, DC Office
1300 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 510
Washington, DC 20036
For more information, please contact Christopher Kinabrew, Chief Strategy Officer, at .